Take the First Step
Come to an Applicant Information Meeting to get an application and answers to your questions. You must attend an Applicant Information Meeting to receive an application. Please check the dates (below) for upcoming meetings.
Upcoming Applicant Information Meetings:
Thursday, February 6 at 5:30 pm – Jackson Medical Mall, Community Room
Saturday, February 15 at 10:00 am – HFHMCA Office, 615 Stonewall Street, Jackson, MS 39213
Thursday, March 5 at 5:30 pm – Jackson Medical Mall, Community Room
To complete an application at the meeting, you will need:
- Copies of paycheck stubs for the past two months and/or proof of other income(SS, SSI, Child Support, etc.)
- A copy of your driver’s license or valid MS ID and copies for everyone in the household over age 18
- Social Security cards and birth certificates for everyone in the household
- Mailing addresses for your current landlord, employers and references
- Copy of most recent IRS 1040 (tax form)
- A pen
- Two free hands –The meeting will last an hour and a half and is very boring for children
You may take an application home with you and return it later to the Habitat office
(Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.) with the above documents attached.
We are located at 615 Stonewall St; Jackson, MS 39213
For more information, call Ashley Avery at 601.353.6060.